| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Byron Bay, Nt in April is very cold at -20.7 °C (-5.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -16.6 °C (2.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -25 °C (-13 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 4.2mm (0.2in) of H2O is laid.
Check the distance to and compare the Byron Bay, Nt April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Byron Bay, Nt, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Byron Bay, Nt:
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE